Sunday, March 28, 2010

Power trip

I think as a qualification to be a CO, they must live one day as an inmate. It seems as thought the get joy out of making our lives hell. As if they are not God enough because we are in jail.

When we are locked down at night, if 10 or more people are talking, the TV gets taken. If they keep it up, they take our hot water. This doesn't bother them at all, seeing as how they go home at the end of the day.

When I say take it, I mean it's gone for days. Their favorite thing to do is take the phones. I want them to go days without talking to their family. I bet they'd never take it again. All because the people who don't call home or have anything to lose can't shut up. They punish everyone. I bet that they brag about what they do to us.

But don't get me wrong. There are a couple who come just to do their job and go home. But some also live to make our lives difficult.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment